Majestic Pines Senior Living’s vision is to create a senior care community for living life engaged, active and fulfilled physically, socially, and spiritually through a skilled team of care givers. We are looking for team members with the same vision and passion for wellness throughout the spectrum of life. If you are that person, we welcome you to apply.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance, dental and life insurance, paid time off, 401K and a flexible schedule.
Employment opportunities as a Majestic Pines Team Member consist of:
Home Care Opportunities
- Home Care Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants, Both Full and Part Time
- Home Care Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants for Specialized Memory Support, Both Full and Part Time
- LPN’s (Licensed Nurses), Valid MN nursing license required, Both Full and Part Time
- Cook, Full and Part Time
- Dining Room Servers, Full and Part Time
- Receptionist, Full Time and Part Time
Therapy & Fitness Center Opportunities
- Therapy and Fitness Center Receptionist, Full Time
- COTA (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant), Part Time
- Recreational Therapist, Full Time
If you are interested in a position please complete the online job application or if you would like to get more information please call 218-999-7776, for consideration to join the Majestic Pines Team!